25 Beautifully Romantic Love Quotes Perfect for Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner!
It is the perfect time to let those around you know you care about them, give some gifts, spend time together, send flowers, and share messages of love.
In this post, you’ll see a lot of Valentine’s Day quotes. Use them to write a card or create images for social media marketing!
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a small commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no additional cost to you. Please read my full disclaimer here for more info.25 Beautifully Romantic Love Quotes Perfect for Valentine's Day Click To Tweet
Valentine’s Day Quotes
- “There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand, Author
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller, Philologist
- “Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” – Katharine Lee Bates, Songwriter
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin, Journalist
- “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” – Pablo Picasso, Artist
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller, Author
- “There are never enough I Love You’s.” – Lenny Bruce, Comedian
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz, Cartoonist
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner, Comedian
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde, Playwright
- “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Poet
- “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” – Haruki Murakami, Author
- “Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery, Poet
- “Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert Heinlein, Author
- “Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.” – Jean de La Fontaine, Poet
- “True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style.” – Nicole Richie, Actress
- “A life without love is like a year without summer.” – Anonymous
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse, Poet
- “Your words are my food, your breath is my wine. You are everything to me.” – Sarah Bernhardt, Actress
- “I’m much more me when I’m with you.” – Anonymous
- “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Anonymous
- “Chocolate can’t compete with the sweetness of loving you.” – Anonymous
- “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Conan Doyle, Arthur
- “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher, Actor
- “Love is friendship that has caught on fire” – Ann Landers, Writer
Did you find the best Valentine’s Day quotes picked out? By keeping your recipient in mind, you can get more creative with your own words and write a meaningful message.
Happy Valentine’s Day (: