77 Ways to Make Money with a Blog
While it’s easier than ever to start a blog, most bloggers have trouble monetizing it.
Blogging alone doesn’t make any money unless you can find a monetization strategy that works for YOUR blog.
Here are some methods to make money blogging or/and online. Find the right one for you!
77 Ways to Make Money with a Blog Click To Tweet
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a small commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no additional cost to you. Please read my full disclaimer here for more info.
1. Sell Products
E-products like eBooks and online courses are super popular right now.
If you have a bit of creativity and artistic ability, there are plenty of ways to make money as an E-product seller. If you need a designer/video editor to create E-product, you can hire freelancers at Fiverr or you can take online classes (as low as $17) to learn the fundamentals of graphic design.
Some ideas of eBooks and online courses:
- Calligraphy course
- Online art classes
- A children’s eBook
- Step by step exercise videos for a specific target like postpartum recovery
- Motivational videos for a specific target like overwhelmed moms
- Online language classes
- Healthy recipe eBook
- Weight loss motivation email course
- Dog training course
- How to create an eBook course
- How to create online course eBook
- How to make money with blog classes
- How to drive traffic to your blog (SEO) classes
- Affiliate marketing course
- Public speaking course
- Money-Saving Tips for a specific target like new parents
- Becoming debt-free eBook
- Jewelry making video course
- Photography course
2. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s or company’s products/services. Here is a list of some companies that offer affiliate programs.
- Amazon Associate
- Commission Junction
- Canva Pro
- Hotelscombined (Great for travel blogger)
If you have large traffic to your site, ads can be a steady income.
- Google AdSense
4. Sell Freelance Services
There are tons of online marketplace for freelance services. Small business owners, independent contractors, bloggers need help to grow their businesses. Not limited to the business, some people are looking for entertainment online. Here is a list of some freelance services ideas.
- Virtual Assistant
- Social Media assistant
- Data entry services
- Translation services
- Graphic Design services
- Web Design services
- WordPress add-on services
- SEO services
- Marketing assistant
- Video editing
- Test website/app services
- Voice over services
- Virtual playdates
- Online coach
- Home decor personal assistant
- Online personal stylist
- Voice lessons
- Virtual party planner
- Cooking assistant
- Recipe reader
- Sleep training for your baby
- Breastfeeding support group
- Working mothers coach
- Life motivator
- Healthy living coach
- Personal diet mentor
- Pilates live classes
5. Write Sponsored Posts
Some of the companies pay bloggers to write about their products/services. It’s also known as promotion posts. Here is a list of large companies that offer sponsored post opportunities.
- The Blogger Network
- Mode Media
- Social Fabric
- The SITS Girls
- ShareASale (some companies like FreshBooks offer a welcome bonus or promotional sponsored posts to all affiliates who join the ShareASale, no matter your site traffic.
What do you think about these 77 ways to make money with a blog? Do you have any other ideas?