Best Calculator Plugin for Your WordPress Site
Did you know that a WordPress site can build an interactive calculator?
The calculator allows your site users to quickly and efficiently get a quote or price estimation for the products and services without asking customer support.
In that way, users can make a buying decision faster, and lightened customer support job. Most people don’t like hidden fees. Providing price estimation could also increase your customer satisfaction.
So, when we use a calculator on a WordPress site? Who needs a calculator on a WordPress site?
These are some examples of WordPress sites could benefit from calculators:
- Fitness Businesses – BMI, calorie intake, etc.
- Rental Cars – Price estimation, discount, etc.
- Insurance Sites – Life, Auto, etc.
- Financial Advisors – Compound interest, savings, etc.
- Real Estate Sites – Mortgage, etc.
- Job Sites – Salary, daily, weekly, and monthly wages, etc.
- eCommerce Stores – Price, discount percentage, etc.
- Maternity Bloggers – Predict a pregnancy due date, etc.
- Schools – Final grade, etc.
and more! The possibilities are limitless.
And now, how to create these calculators on your WordPress site? At first, I thought it will be super complicated to do it… but NO. It’s super easy if you use the Formidable Forms plugin.Best Calculator Plugin for Your WordPress Site Click To Tweet
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a small commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no additional cost to you. This is a sponsored blog post, but all opinions are my own. Please read my full disclaimer here for more info.
What is Formidable Forms?
Formidable Forms is a drag and drop form builder that can create interactive calculators easily. All you need is a self-hosted WordPress website and install the Formidable Forms plugin on your site.
Formidable Forms provide you a large range of pre-built calculator templates, so you can just select one of them and edit it to your preference. No coding skills required!
These are calculator templates you can create with Formidable:
- BMI Calculator
- Percentage Calculator Template
- Advanced Mortgage Calculator Template
- Simple Mortgage Calculator Template
- WooCommerce Product Configurator
- Car Payment Calculator Template
- Debt to Income Ratio Calculator Form Template
- Life Insurance Calculator Template
- ROI Calculator Form Template
- Savings and Investment Calculator Form Template
- Order/Billing Form Template
- Age Calculator Form Template
- Compound Interest Calculator Template
- Final Grade Calculator Template
- Pregnancy Due Date Calculator Form Template
- Daily Calorie Intake Calculator Template
- Length Conversion Calculator Form Template
- Paycheck Calculator Form Template
- Tip Calculator Form Template
- Amortization Calculator Template
Some of these are simple calculators, but some of them are advanced calculators. These advanced calculators will help you generate leads like a pro and also engage your audience effectively.
Here’s an example of an advanced calculator:
If you trying to create these types of the calculator by yourself, you need advanced coding skills or hire developers. With Formidable Forms, you don’t need both. You just need to install the plugin to your WordPress site.
And also, Formidable calculator forms can integrate with WooCommerce. It can effectively replace each and every WooCommerce extension, so you can save money! I think that’s a pretty big advantage to using Formidable if you run a WooCommerce site.
ONE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS!
It’s very important to choose a responsive calculator that looks and works fine on mobiles as well as on computers. All Formidable Forms calculators are responsive design, so you can engage with all types of users.
Formidable Forms has 4 plans. Features are different depending on plans. Check the Formidable Forms pricing page and see all features before you sign up for any plan. There are no free trials, but they offer a full money-back guarantee for 14 days. If this plugin doesn’t meet your needs, you can simply contact Formidable Forms for a full refund. Formidable Forms accept PayPal and Stripe for the payment. PayPal and Stripe accept debit, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
If you want to know more details about Formidable Forms, please visit their site here!