The site, Happier Freelancing is my personal blog written and edited by me. All content provided is for informational purposes only. I will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. I will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Please do NOT copy or translate content on this site without my permission.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics, or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
I make money on this website through affiliate programs.
If you buy something through an affiliate link on my blog, I sometimes get a small commission from the brand (at no additional cost to you). This commission helps me cover a part of the expenses I have from running this website. Any affiliate linked items will be declared at the beginning of the post, and clearly marked with “DISCLOSURE”.
What this means for you:
- I do not and will not recommend a product just because I’m an affiliate.
- I became an affiliate to earn some revenue towards the costs of running and maintaining this website.
- I recommend products because I think they are valuable to my readers.
- I do not recommend products just for the sake of making money.
- I do not let the compensation I receive influence the content, topics, posts, or opinions expressed on this website.
- I respect and value my readers too much to write anything other than my own genuine and objective opinions and advice.
If you have any questions, please contact via the contact form
This document was last updated on June 7, 2020