Increasing online sales is the primary goal for most businesses.
The average eCommerce store conversion rate is 3%. This means that for every 100 visitors, 3 people buy your products. Not so bad. However, some businesses achieving an average of 11.45%.
Make huge traffic is essentials, but if you can show popular products to visitors more effectively, there are higher chances for revenue. Some businesses are really good at displaying their products online. That’s why they make a lot of sales. In the eCommerce business, how to display your products are directly related to sales.
Do you have any strategies for that? Do you want to boost sales on your eCommerce store?
In this article, you’ll learn how to boost sales with Popular Posts Lists in WordPress using MonsterInsights.How to Boost Sales with Popular Posts Lists in WordPress Click To Tweet
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a small commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no additional cost to you. This is a sponsored blog post, but all opinions are my own. Please read my full disclaimer here for more info.
First, what is MonsterInsights?
MonsterInsights is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily add, customize, and manage Google Analytics on your WordPress site. Analyze in-depth detail about the visitors to your website using Google Analytics can be complicated for some people, but MonsterInsights make it very easy and simple.
You can check these on your WordPress dashboard with MonsterInsights:
- Sessions, Pageviews, Bounce Rate, Average Session Duration
- Conversation Rate, Transactions, Revenue, Average Order Value
- Device Breakdown
- Customers demographic
- Top Conversion Sources
It is a 100% no-risk double-guarantee. If you don’t like MonsterInsights over the next 14 days, you’ll get a 100% refund without asking any questions.
It’s a free plugin but with the MonsterInsights Pro plan, you can also create Popular Posts/ Products Lists. Here are 3 different types of Popular Posts MonsterInsights Offers:
- Inline Popular Posts – Display posts within the text of your content. This can reduce your bounce rate too. I sometimes insert related posts between text content, but it’s really time-consuming. MonsterInsights can automate this process!
- Popular Posts Widget – Show up to 10 articles anywhere on your site like a sidebar or at the end of the post. I like this! This can increase pageviews for sure.
Popular Posts Widget on sidebar looks like this:
- Popular Products – I highly recommend this option if you have an eCommerce store! Display your top products at the end of a product page.
Popular Products looks like this:
Popular Products features make it easy to promote your best-selling items across your online store. If visitors can see your best-selling items without going to another page, they won’t miss it! The more people see it, the more chances to sell it.
The biggest online store, Amazon uses this strategy too. They display the best-selling products and related items end of a product page. Why? Because it’s a proven way to increase your revenue.
You can customize Popular Posts to match your sites by changing the colors and font size, select layout options, etc. You can do all these settings on your WordPress dashboard. If your custom Popular Posts are not working with your WordPress or design theme, you can change it immediately.
How MonsterInsights Know Your Popular Posts?
MonsterInsights can sort your popular posts based on comments, the number of shares, manually select your top posts or combine automated and curated popular posts.
- Comments – Randomly rotate your most commented on post from the past 30 days.
- SharedCount – Connect with your SharedCount account to determine popular posts by share count.
- Curated – Choose the posts which will randomly rotate in the widget.
I would manually select popular products based on sales. If you want to automatically add the top 5 posts from the past 30 days, you need custom dimensions set up on MonsterInsights.
Contextual Insights provided by MonsterInsights is deferentially helpful to grow your business. If customers can find best-selling products easily on your website, they can make smarter purchasing decisions. This can also improve customer satisfaction as well as increase sales. MonsterInsights make it simple!