Are you looking to create an online store?
51% of Americans prefer online shopping and the eCommerce industry is growing so fast! Start selling online is one of the most popular online businesses these days.
But creating an online store sound expensive, right? Moreover, it sounds very difficult.
If you use WordPress, creating an online store and managing it is not that difficult as you may think.
How to Make an Online Store with WordPress (WooCommerce) Click To Tweet
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a small commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no additional cost to you. Please read my full disclaimer here for more info.
For example, recently WP Engine has launched a new eCommerce solution for businesses looking to take the leap into online sales or make more money faster with their existing WooCommerce store. It allows you to launch a new WooCommerce store in seconds.
It sounds magic, right?
WP Engine eCommerce hosting includes all these:
- 1 Click to create a pre-built, optimized store with Quick Install
- Ready-to-use eCommerce themes (explore our demo site here)
- Free SSL certificate to keep your store’s data safe and secure
- Drag-and-drop tools that let you add content and products to your site in seconds (no coding skill required!)
- Instant store search powered by ElasticSearch (it helps to build a better shopping experience for shoppers)
- Optimized for site speed, security, and scalability
- Automatically migrate your existing store in minutes
- Automatic backups to make sure you never lose your store’s data
WP Engine eCommerce hosting has everything you need to build, launch or migrate an existing WooCommerce store.
There are 5 different subscription plans are available, starting from $30 a month, chat customer support included in all plans. WP Engine is a bit expensive than another WordPress hosting. Therefore, you can expect better customer service. More than 800 WordPress users participated in a survey about the quality of popular WordPress hosting providers. In the survey, WP Engine gets a 4.7/5 score in “Overall Support Rating.”
WP Engine is for…
WP Engine is a great WordPress (WooCommerce) hosting service for large sites with high traffic volumes. You can also use StudioPress themes and GeoTargeting features in one platform. If you want to control everything under one roof as possible, WP Engine is deferentially worth the cost.
Use code WPE3FREE and get 3 months FREE on annual shared plans.
Offer valid for new customers purchasing any Startup, Growth, or Scale plan. (Not valid for existing customers, upgrades, or any other product purchase.)