WordPress is an excellent platform to create a variety of websites like online stores, blogs, business sites, portfolios, web magazines, etc.
You can create a stunning website easily without any coding skills!
And also, WordPress is:
- Easy to Customize
- Mobile Responsive
- WordPress has Strong Support Community
- SEO Friendly
Before start building a WordPress website, check the “Everything You Need to Know About WordPress” If you already have a WordPress website, check these plugins to boost your sales, grow your email list, and/or drive traffic to your website!
You will be surprised at the potential of WordPress and how it will make your online business easier.
Google Analytics Plugins
Google Analytics is a free web analytics service from Google that allows you to analyze in-depth detail about the visitors to your website.
It provides valuable insights that can help you to shape the success strategy of your business no matter how big your business is.
WordPress Google Analytics Plugins also help your SEO and building your digital marketing strategies.
Lead Generation Plugins
Make huge traffic is essentials to increase online sales. These lead generation plugins help you to grow your email list, boost online sales as well as digital marketing strategies.
Form Builder Plugins
Did you know that WordPress plugins can create multiple forms such as:
- Electronic Signature Forms
- File Upload Forms
- Multi-Page Forms
- Order Forms
- Survey Forms
and so on.
It’s a drag & drop form builder, so you don’t need any coding skills.
Accepting online payments in WordPress can be hard, but plugins allow you to connect your WordPress site with Stripe to easily collect payments, accept donations, and online orders without hiring a developer.
Here are tips for you to pick the best WordPress hosting providers:
- Find WordPress hosting that includes Free Domain for 1 Year and Free SSL Certificate.
- If you want to create an online shop with WordPress, check WooCommerce/eCommerce hosting plans.
- If you want to create a business website (not a personal blog/website), check managed WordPress hosting instead of shared WordPress hosting.
- If you want to create a simple online portfolio (no blogging, just display digital arts), check Pixpa.
Once in a while, WordPress hosting and plugins, offer huge discounts. Follow my Twitter or subscribe to the newsletter to get amazing deals. (for example: during Black Friday, I see 75-90% off deals a lot)