I welcome guest posts from other bloggers!
Take a look at the site, read a few posts, and get a feel of the Happier Freelancing website.
I cover topics mostly relating to blogging, smart investments on a small budget, personal finance tips for freelancers, frugal living, luxury travel for less, saving money, etc. (I always try to include practical advice, real-life examples, and helpful information in the posts.)
I will only accept posts that are a good fit for my blog and readership!
But there are a few guidelines guest posts need to meet.
- You must be an active blogger.
- Your post cannot be republished on other platforms.
- Your post should be original. (no plagiarism, please!)
- Your post must be pitch-free. (no affiliate links)
- Assist in the promotion by sharing it on your social media.
- Minimum of 500 words.
- Broken-up text with headers.
- Include your author bio with blog link(s).
- You can also include any social media profiles.
- If you are using photos that are not yours, provide an original source.
- You don’t need to worry about sending over any featured images or headshots.
- I will run your draft through Grammarly. (please allow me to edit grammar and spelling)
- I don’t pay for guest posts.
- The purpose of this guest post is cross-promotion.
- The majority of my readers are based in the US.
- I will create Pinterest images for guest posts.
- I will share your post across my social media channels. (if you want to be tagged in Twitter, please include your username)
When all that sounds good, drop me a line at happierfreelancing(at)gmail(dot)com